Mini Chimpanzee monkey sculpt by Judys Reborn Nursery. A OOAK monkey sculpt made from polymer clay

Wednesday 10 September 2008

Mini Monkey Chimp OOAK







Well I'm in the middle of making my mini chimp sculpt, I finished his head yesterday, I say he, I've not quite decided yet if it's a boy or girl monkey. I think when this little one is finished it will be around 10" long. It will have a fully posable body, I just havn't decided yet if it will be a full fur body or a black cloth body.
This monkey has been sculpted from Living Doll Polymer clay, no moulds have been used. The skull underneath has been made from tinfoil which I have squashed down and moulded until I got to the correct monkey skull shape.
If you would like to see more of my Monkeys please visit my website http://www.judysrebornnursery.webs.com/



No comments: